How Can Osteopathy Help You?
Pain is your body's way to letting you know that something needs healing in your body.
When we live with pain it can sap your energy, stop you doing daily activities and affect your mood and relationships.
Osteopathy looks at the body as a whole to see what factors might be contributing to your pain.
For example, often we see patients with regular headaches which can stem from poor posture.
We help you get the best from your body by ensuring everything is working well together, increasing mobility and decreasing pain.
Osteopathy can treat a wide variety of conditions including:
- Lower back pain
- Muscle and joint pain associated with pregnancy or repeated activities like driving
- Sports injuries
- Poor posture
- Headaches & migraine prevention
- Problems with the pelvis, hips and legs
- Fibromyalgia, digestive and circulatory problems
Your first appointment is 45 minutes long so we can take the time to find out about your pain before treatment.
- Initial Consultation - £48 (45 mins)
- Follow Up Treatment - £42 (30 mins)
Emily Dawson M.Ost
Daniel Drislane M.Ost